View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 07:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platexchange [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just feel like this server doesn't offer really anything new or exciting to make people leave red99. We all played classic, yikes playing it for a YEAR. We played kunark for like 3 years. We're now permalocked in velious.
Progression is NEEDED to keep people entertained. Throw up a PoP progression pvp server and it would grab far more people than another classic server replicating what we did for years already.
As much as I personally enjoyed Luclin/PoP I think the general population would disagree with you. A lot of people feel the kitties on the moon destroyed the game, for forever.

You also gotta take into consideration things like you would need to enable Luclin models if you want to use horses or to accurately see a lot of the game. 95% of people will refuse to put on new models, with good reason.

With that being said, if there was a general vote, after Velious progressed, I'm sure the developers would be willing to consider further development. Starting in Luclin/PoP wouldn't be ideal, though, as people would be incredibly spread thin over 4-5 expansions worth of content, causing a blue ghost town.

Love you Shody <3