View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait how are you getting this September date? Where does that come from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't technically have to finish it before Green (since they have like two years after Green's release to address it), but as I understand it the devs' goal was always to "finish the classic EverQuest code" on Blue first before Green was released.

If that's still true I imagine they'll drop the patch before Green, not simultaneously with it, and that would put it in or before September.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, the question proposed was what is the most important thing still missing. Ya gotta chime in on that part too. I could give a shit about some quest text. Knights need to get their reparations.
Eh, all that's really left is the second half of the "Chardok 2.0" patch, and some relatively minor patches that came after (eg. light blue con mobs). So there's not a ton of options left to choose from.

I guess if I had to pick one it'd be /targetgroupbuff. I have a 60 Shaman (disease/poison group buffs) and a 60 Druid (PotG, Regrowth of the Grove, and the Fire/Resist group buffs) and I am very much looking forward to not having to do the "disband/invite dance" anymore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.