View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it interesting how much value people seem to place upon pixels no longer available. If you own them - yea, congrats! But to brag about having something others do not, especially on a dead end server where the population of Blue server combined with the Green server gets close to the daily population of the Jita market system in a game like Eve Online (which has over five thousand systems). It is borderline irrelevant when you look at the vast number of gaming servers out there catering to every old ass game to the most modern. It would be like bragging you have an unopened box containing the E.T. gaming cartridge for the Atari 2600! And then getting all belligerent when there is talk of running an emulator.

But if bragging about it gets you through whatever life you decided to live...
Who is bragging? Ramen? I just hear a lot of complaining about people who weren't there at the time. The warder fights aren't interesting so let's be real it's because you want punching bag loot. I'm all for resetting the warders just realize what kind of Pandora's box you open. I could use more elder beads, manastones and guises and don't want to pay market price for them. Can we reset that so I can experience that content? Or is my complaint not valid because of some inferiority complex suffered when rampage woke the sleeper?

There's a whole server dedicated to those who missed content and want to experience it. Green is over there, go play it so you're there when velious releases and you too can fight dragons.