View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is bragging? Ramen? I just hear a lot of complaining about people who weren't there at the time. The warder fights aren't interesting so let's be real it's because you want punching bag loot. I'm all for resetting the warders just realize what kind of Pandora's box you open. I could use more elder beads, manastones and guises and don't want to pay market price for them. Can we reset that so I can experience that content? Or is my complaint not valid because of some inferiority complex suffered when rampage woke the sleeper?

There's a whole server dedicated to those who missed content and want to experience it. Green is over there, go play it so you're there when velious releases and you too can fight dragons.
Pretty presumptuous with all the "you" thrown around that I am so, so worried about obtaining loot of any kind. I used to play very casually - so casual that after five years of being a member here the highest one of my characters reached was level 30. I saw Project 1999 as a hobby at best - not my life long achievement. If Rogean decided one day to shut down all the servers permanently - that's fine with me. Or resets everything for a free for all with "phat lewt" raining down - that's fine with me too. But watching people spew "sorry you dont have warder loot." as if it is some badge of honor in the grand scheme of things is quite hilarious to me. I don't laugh with these people - I laugh at them!

Sorry if your nerves got rattled Freakish. It is only a game in the end...