View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 05:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see that you're one of those people who think that literally all posts must include the phrase "this is just my opinion and not an attempt to speak for all human beings," or else it should be interpreted, called out and criticized as a formal attempt to forcibly impose a view upon all people.

Fuck off with that irrational nonsense. If you're too intellectually stunted to grasp the concept of an opinion, don't post on an internet forum. The burden is not on me to preface every single thing I say with "this is just my opinion, guys. Don't worry, I'm not speaking for everyone!"

You're supposed to have developed the psychological maturity to understand that this is the case unless otherwise stated, not lash out in juvenile hysterics because you interpret any opinion that differs from yours as some kind of attack against you. Fucking weirdo.
I'm not able to "like" a post so I'm just gunna do this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]