View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

I ran into some pathing/aggro issues in Permafrost last night.

First, the aggro issues. There are a few mobs I've found that even though I appear to have clear, unobstructed line of sight, I cannot cast on them until I am essentially in belly cast range, nor will they aggro until I am standing extremely close to them (again think belly cast range). One such mob is a single goblin immediately to one's left as one climbs the very first ladder from the entrance (it sits in a little alcove). Another is an elite goblin guard that sits right around loc 600, -325. There is a third a little southwest of that loc, around loc 525, -200 or thereabouts.

Then some pathing issues I ran into. These were the various goblins on and around the boulders/ice formations as one first enters the King's Room, roughly between y-coordinates 500 and 600 and x-coordinates -200 and -400. If I aggroed a goblin on a different elevation than me, it would run around for a few seconds then run towards me while still on a different elevation, hit a wall, and then vanish for a short period of time (10-20 seconds) before returning with anywhere between 0 to 10 of its closest friends. I don't think I had any pathing issues with mobs on the same elevations as me, and not every mob I pulled from a different elevation had pathing issues. But enough of the different elevation pulls had issues that it seemed like something I should report.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]