View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelbor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The level range you're in right now - the early 20s right before you get Canni, Regen, and an upgraded poison at 24 - is probably the absolute worst and most frustrating part of leveling a shaman. A group or duoing partner would go a long way toward making your life easier, but you asked about soloing, so I'll try my best to offer some suggestions. Just remember that these levels are rough no matter what and that it'll get much better at 24.
This!

Also, check the Per-Level guide (it was originally made for Shaman; link in signature). I think I did Aviaks in Lake Rathe at that level, or possibly stuff in South Karana (it's easy to switch between them).

I'd root/rot them, one at a time, and it would take most of my mana so I'd kill one, afk a bit, then kill another. Took awhile but got me to 24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.