View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haldiri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the tip! I know in live EQ, you click on the word in the brackets to get the NPC to respond, so I was trying mouse clicks, then the NPC attacked me and one shot me into a shallow grave.��
Yes, this happened to me as well. First month of playing I had (can't prove it, there is no statistic data), but I'm pretty sure I had the most deaths on the server. And I also found some really creative ways of dying. Brutal game for clumsy players like myself.

Anyway, about quests, it is a huge help to use wiki, here is one quest example for some Druid item:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Testament_of_Vanear_Quest

You can copy/paste text into the game. Copy text normal way, then paste it with: Ctrl+Shift+P

You chose toon that needs lots of grouping. You could also start with one, that is pretty decent at solo, such as Druid, Necro or Magician to see, which play style you prefer the best.

Oh and welcome to the game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by pivo; 10-30-2020 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: No reason!