View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 07:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Players are going to meet us in game and join, not on the forums. As anyone can clearly see, this is a place almost entirely devoted to the most toxic players in the community. I am here recruiting to help new and returning players have the best EQ experience ever on p99 green, and Aesthetic was just bragging about taking charity lawyerquested Vulak loot and mocking me for helping new players while he gets 23yr old elfsim pixels.. Originally, I wasn't going to bother making a post on the forum because this isn't where we will meet 99% of players. This is just where bitter people hang out to argue about everquest online and troll one another, many of them banned numerous times over and, like "aesthetic", posting from new accounts they hide behind instead of using their real accounts like I am.

..but then I remembered all the BRAND new players downloading titanium for the first time and patching p99 and looking at the forums and looking for a great start, and that's what I am doing for more players than anyone else on the server is. Those players I love helping the most! Join whatever guild you enjoy playing with and helps you reach your goals. Happy hunting!
Pretty sure you just went multiple pages not arguing with a troll, but someone you personally fucked over. Now your starting a new guild.

Good luck to anybody that follows you.