View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Kobold

I told Stanley Thursday that the rules were subjective. I can see these conflicts happening a lot in the future.
Thursday, for example, Trans had 15+ ppl in SolB before Divinity. However, Divinity got 15+ ppl in zone, got to the FG staging area first, and pulled Tranix first. Trans felt that they were entitled to the kill first because they were the first with at least 15 ppl in the zone. Of course I didn't send out a 30min warning to Trans. I felt Divinity had rights to Naggy, so why would I? I was pretty effing irritated, but I didn't petition. Why? Because I decided to look at it from a different perspective. I made the call that one Naggy wasn't worth the shit ton of QQ drama that would follow up a petition to a GM. I talked to Stanley to let him know my intentions for the next time something like that happens with Trans.
I didn't even want to bring up Thursday night. I am not one to bitch and complain about things, but I bring it up in the hopes that we can all get some legit competition going without feeling like we just got fucked over every time the rules aren't followed "from our perspective."
Last edited by Rhalous; 02-20-2010 at 06:24 PM..