View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 02:30 PM
Banned

it's pretty easy to get wrapped up in this stuff disillusioned and make angry posts in a thread where people make angry posts instead of like wearing a mask and going for a walk, this is what kinda has happened to me, i am unhappy how humanity has responded to 2010-2020. disappointed to say the least. Trump or the democrats reaction to these years hasn't helped at all. And people are without conscience, or conscientiousness.

If people want to flagrantly spout about how they don't care about human life and dignity on this planet, all the power to them, at least I should know were to stop posting and who to stop regarding as healthy. Not that I don't care, I want ya'll get get ur head on straight and get it together, maybe thats part of why I ever care so much, because you are like the little voices inside me, and the tug of war, and excuse to just nuke it all.

But it is time for me to leave the politics to the arm chair generals, and god bless you all while I seek a new life, and bath in brads glory on red99 in silent contemplation. I guess this is as much as an apology for this thread as anyone will ever get out of me.

Take care ppls. and heed thy feelings