View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 07:26 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thank ya for appearing here, melon. your presence in the forum pantheon enriched my life a lot. always will love and admire you intensely. turning away from ugliness and toward you was, actually, the keyest positive turning point in my life [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this was only 2 years and 3 months ago! it is one of the most treasured memories i've taken from all my time. our time writing back and forth filled me with such a zest for creation that I have since accomplished the impossible. and beaten more than one impossible, tragic challenge. you were water to parched and dying lips. you really were.

i love you very much. i can't praise you enough. you have a beautiful mind, really special. and you're cute too. my heart tags along after yours for-ever, bouncy with joy just on the ego trip that your sparkling genius would ever have taken the time to care about me.
Thank you, J. I am very glad to have had the opportunity to fill such a positive role and am equally thankful for the role you filled for me. I learned not only how to better fill my preferred roles, but also how to attain some level of competency in complimentary roles. I am a better person for it and eternally grateful. The love and admiration are mutual and I've the greatest respect for you. You've a fantastic mind and an equally bright spirit. Keep shining and take care!