View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 03:52 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going back a few years but I did a stint on my cleric running to rez people. Famously one time I ran from EC to Lower Guk (clerics dont have invis etc unless potions) as a group had wiped near ass/sup and hadn't dragged.

Dragged them all to the zone line (BR was camped thankfully), rezzed them. They all thanked me and I walked away with less than 30pp. They're leveling etc, they're not going to have big money or maybe even the idea that someone is giving up nearly an hour of their time for pennies...

The point is, if you donate 50pp for under a minute of a druid's time...it doesn't scale for a cleric, there's more work involved for typically less reward. Coeur has always been the good samaritan on the server, not sure if she still does rezzes but its not for the money, it can't be.

Add in how many people in a random leveling group have a pocket cleric epic these days and there you have it...make your money on a druid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, the last time I had a cleric dungeon crawl with us for a rez I gave a lot more, I agree with what you're saying for sure. I was referring to best case scenario rez and/or port. It's never best case, as we all know. That's my baseline minimum and these broke bums need to come off some coin, sounds like.

PS. This noob is showing all the vets how to make it rain? Psh, the pixel hugging runs deep.

PSS. I can make 150p in less than 10 mins, tip your clerics ffs.
Last edited by Illsiff; 09-23-2017 at 03:56 PM..