View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Go camp this and save your 7.5k - I managed to get mine on my SK when she was level 5 so I know you can do it if you put your mind to it.

Tips: have an evac plan (hammer/cap)

https://wiki.project1999.com/Sword_of_Pain

I really did do this at level 5 - here is a copy of my post on how to do it

1) Must be level 5 to enter Velkators Labyrinth

2) Group comp I used was Paladin/Cleric/Shaman/Monk/Enchanter - Enchanters are awesome down here because they can illusion and be non KoS... Makes lulling/pulling very easy. Personally I think a 3 man group is the sweet spot but our 5 man made things a EZ mode.

3) Clear the ramps of all Blizzard Stalkers (they see invis)

4) Invis level 5 SK and run him to pit area and camp (this is a safe spot). If you have the kill force to easy clear the ramps then this part is easy. If not then it is a giant pain in the ass. I ended up dying and getting rez'd in the safe zone after some creative training and camping to get the cleric up there

5) There are 2 dogs when you drop in the pit, pretty easy to break in. I was able to drop in with the level 5 taking no damage at any time.

6) When you go up the ramp from the drop in room, the dog at the very far end that you will be staring directly at is the PH. He spawns in the center of a room down the long hall way with 2 others in his room.

7) Dogs are on a 30 min respawn

8) The named does not show a sword graphic in his hand even when he has the sword.

9) Use Leatherfoot Raiders cap to gate out of pit after looting

10) Slaughter monsters with your new weapon
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Last edited by Bardp1999; 06-24-2021 at 02:01 AM..