View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 11:46 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only thing I've noticed on p99 is that music just randomly stops and starts over prematurely. Like running through west karana along the shoreline, that song (I think its also the toxx music) gets about 50 seconds through and just abruptly starts over. The music is the best part of making that horribly long run!
Yeah so that is a problem with the emitter files. I've already sorted out that one currently "unknown" column is whether you should continue to hear a sound while indoors.

The current emitters operate via spheres of a set radius. If they overlap they restart the audio. So the only way for wk to have workd continuously without restarting, without also covering the entire zone with a massive radius, is for one of the unknown values to have extended the shape, or have flagged it not to restart the music if it's the same xmi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilcea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As you mentioned Discord, If you have a Discord server for keeping track of your project I would be interested in joining would love to see this completed.
https://discord.gg/p1999

I'm just on the p99 discord, I don't have a special one set up for this.