View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 04:33 AM
Banned

I was in rehab even though I had never used drugs and wasn't an alcoholic at the time.

I went to the VA Hospital for help with PTSD, and they pretty much locked me in a psych ward and the wing I was in was nothing but rehab patients. I was the only person in there who was in there for PTSD. I remember that we weren't allowed to have anything but water the entire time I was in there. Some girl got in serious trouble after she got her visitation with her boyfriend and he tried to sneak her a mountain dew in. I didn't even know caffeine was considered a drug at that time.

I remember the day I got out though, I drank a cup of coffee, and I got insanely high off of it. So I guess there's some truth to that.

I also started playing WoW again after not touching it for years because Cataclysm had just came out, and this girl in there kept talking about how bad she wanted to play it, and we agreed to play when we got out. We exchanged emails, but I got out first and started playing it. When she got out she e-mailed me and told me she was sorry, but she had a boyfriend (she was fat, I didn't even want to date her? lol).

But by that point I was already addicted to WoW again.

Crazy times.