View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 06:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by August [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't play on red.

It happens on every character I try to log into - it does not seem specific to any zone or character file.

As far as drivers, I updated my graphics driver to the latest when this first happened - no solution there.

Quite frankly, it happened directly after the patch hit (I literally unzipped the file into my EQ directory, logged in right away, and crashed - and thought, hrm, that's odd, i've honestly never crashed in my life). It has just persisted and intensified since then.

Almost certainly has to do with the new patch files and it's interactions - maybe dsetup.dll is trying to grab something it shouldn't - some sort of access violation?

It happens when nothing is running but EQ - it happens when I have a MTGO client, a WoW client, and EQ up. It happens when I have video running. It happens, without fail, everytime I log in, no matter what the circumstances.

I have tried changing my resolution - 800 x 600, 1900 x 1200, 1440 x 900 - it happens.

I try launching without WinEQ2 - it happens.
this ^^ please fix. its been fubar'd since v33 patch
Last edited by Wonton; 07-15-2014 at 06:42 PM..