View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 04:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what the fuck is everquest 'competition;????
Raiding on p99 is the only form of Competitive PVE there is. You wouldn't know because you are a noob. Hope this helps.

To be fair I kind of like the golem races/the draft. Golems in 2021 on p99 blue = WHATEVER. And it's a great opportunity for new raiders to engage a mob live. Everyone has to get their first hit somewhere.

Ring War roll = whatever, click quest was fucking stupid at scout and it was stupid at ring war. I'd prefer to see a race instead but it's literally whatever. Ring War 2021.

Rooted Dragons is =(

Bag limits are probably the only thing that is making ToV a non 1-guild affair at the moment. (Which is a product of rooted dragons- there would always be two guilds competing if they were pull-able. Vulak can be killed with 30 people if he can be pulled, but requires AT LEAST 60 people who know exactly what they are doing to do it competitively)

1 Guild raiding is very very boring. I would never show up to any raid if there wasn't somebody else to beat. There is nothing challenging about killing dragons in Velious 6 years in, it's the other guilds that provide the challenge to beat.

Overall, it's not bad. I'm having fun.