View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay VP 1.0 is in progress. I have a few questions that I believe some of you may know.

racnars and guardian wurms
-should their respawn be 90 seconds, or 2 minutes? I had conflicting research.
-should they both see invis? if not all the time, about what % of the time?

hoshkar and silverwing
-should they follow the same path? and should that path extend all the way to the pillow room. I see screenshots with them near the zone, but I'd like to know the full route. This map, albeit it scribbled, looks like they had a huge path. http://www.eqmacwiki.com/eqatlas/ima...eshanspeak.jpg

zone out portals
-currently on eqlive, all of the portals take you to Skyfire. My research indicates phara dar portal = airplane, nexona = skyfire, xygoz = swampofnohope, druusk = freporte. Can anyone verify this?

Can anyone translate relevant information from this japanese page? http://twilight.uh-oh.jp/eq/diary/orex18.html Google butchered it.

p.s. Salty, the foh screenshots will help tremendously with the loots, thanks for those.

Basically, I can use all the classic infos you guys can give me. Screenshots or otherwise. Trying to ensure VP will be as uber as intended. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did Veeshan's Peak several times on Al'kabor. The only Live server that has the old Veeshan's Peak still. There are several other people from Al'kabor here that could probably give some insight too. Hopefully they speak up.

Zone spawn timer was around 3 minutes if I recall correctly. Definitely not 90 seconds.

I know the Phara Dar's portal does take you to Plane of Air. I cannot confirm the others.

While I don't recall the actual path The www.eqmacwiki.com information should be pretty accurate.

I wish I still had my Mac. My Bard was max ally to Ring of Scale.

If you have any friends that have a Mac and an EQMac account you can verify how many things were in Classic. Al'kabor is very similar.

Asher