View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

I forgot to mention that with each Realm Rank you attain (every 10 RA points,) you also get +1 to ALL your Spec lines starting at RR2. So someone with RR3L0 (roughly 62k RP,) would have +2 to ALL your Spec lines. These bonuses stack with those given by items.

The Spec bonuses given by items uncap by a value of 1, every 5 levels, kind of like how your skills in EQ go up by +5 every time you level. So a lvl 50 character, can have a total of +11 bonus to his Spec lines, on top of which stacks the bonus from the Realm Ranks. As an example, a Level 50 RR3 character would have +13 to ALL Spec lines.

Spec bonuses affect your spells in that Spec line as if you actually trained it up to the total value, this can increase your direct damage and healing, as well as the Style damage for the melees. So a Druid with 5 Regrowth with a +5 spec bonus, would heal as if they had 10 Regrowth, but would not gain the actual spells obtained through training.

player roster update: one of my old friends from Uthgard, Vorhal will be joining us as well, as an Enchanter! Total players now at: 53!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"