View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks for the replies everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bards Monks and SKs all have their bright spots and dark spots. Bards can harmony and mez which is fantastic, SKs can snare then FD for some cool tricky pulls (and can take hits better), and monks have a more reliable FD but struggle sometimes with mobs pathing back in shitty ways. But the truth is in 90% of the groups you are in if you are playing any of these classes is youre going to be pulling, so play whatever tickles your fancy. I love monks but they have like literally 2 buttons to press.
Does this only apply to grouping or high end raiding as well? I am curious how SKs do in Kunark pre Death Peace. Like can an SK pull in VP? Seb? Chardok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rangers in Kunark are going to feel the burn of social shunning possible the hardest - I suggest you stay away
I'd imagine they can help on tracking and FTEing the outdoor dragons? Though bards may be better here.

But yea, I'm maining ranger now and loving pulling the planes, but the plan was always to mulligan to something else when Kunark hits. Managed to get a Warrior almost 50, but find sitting in camp extremely boring, so am looking at my options.
Last edited by Keebz; 07-07-2020 at 04:19 PM..