Thread: Game Mechanics: 1 grouping Klandicar
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 12:30 PM
Orc

Patch notes from 2019 do not indicate what mobs were flagged uncharmable. Your post even shows you don't know if that is true. Your "most likely" verbiage confirms you can not verify the validity of your statement. You also make the comment, "indicating that Captain would've been made charm immune in 2019 if he wasn't already." IF HE WASNT ALREADY? Seriously? All of that is just your assumption.

"Many NPCs that were previously immune to spells due to their high innate resistance to magic have had that resistance reduced and specific immunities added." So Captain is extremely magic resistant. Are you making it easier for Nilbog to see this mob should not be charmable? Also, to look into immunity messages that may be missing.

I did play blue for about two years but I am not the original poster here.

Apex has killed Klandicar with 9 people, could have been even fewer but we had people ready to defend if necessary. The wipes we had were from pvp during the encounter. When you nerds don't show up it is a very very easy fight. You just stand back and watch it happen, charm and heal captain, and catch the final blow. This trivializes the encounter.

SOE changed the encounter so that you could not repeatedly spawn the giants by changing scout to only accept scout tools once in a session. It was found that people were spawning giants multiple times and training them onto Sontalak. Nothing was said about charm at that time.

I never said quest NPCs could not be charmable. Only that captain is not charmable on live and that I can't find any evidence that shows he was ever charmable.

6. I don't know who or where that is being pulled from. In-era evidence that Captain is supposed to attack dragons? Sure man, I am commenting about charm and nothing else. If there is someone making another claim then go reply to them.

I have not lied about anything. Perdition talking about scum... what happened to <The Heretic>? Oh yeah, you guys lied to the GMS and were eventually disbanded for being unruly in a public forum about your suspension. Perdition lies about what guilds are allied with them so they can train mobs on Apex and avoid raid suspensions. Now that's scummy.

Lets keep it on topic though shall we?