View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 10:31 AM
Aviak

"Pretending to be Innoruuk for a Halloween event and getting a bunch of Blood Guard to go to a special event in plane of Hate that didnt exist is still one of my fond memories, but more the bond with a lot of blood guard people I met after "

Omfg, that was the funniest thing I had witnessed on the server for sure! We (BG) were all super excited to get up to PoHate and kick Inny's ass only to find nothing special drop off him, but the same old loot table.......Once we found out it was a spoof, a lotta people got PO'd and ragequit for the night! But in retrospective, I would have laughed my ass off it I managed to get a guild to a zone based on hearsay!

Another memorable night was when the entire server was waiting at the end of the month (I wanna say this happened in the fall of 18) for the quake to happen. Mind you, this was when they had guaranteed 3 quakes per month I believe. It gets down to 12 am of the next month, and NOTHING happened!!! The server population must have been 1,600 +, and everyone was sooo pissed off at first, but some of us laughed it off! The fun part was just waiting around, shooting the shit with everyone waiting for the quake, imo!!