View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 01:17 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had a great time a couple nights back with some folks from this guild in Splitpaw. Was a great time and enjoyed speaking with everyone.

Just wondering what you guys are focusing on planar raids right now or what? Are raids mandatory?

I have a 54 cleric, 38 druid and 31 war that I am actively playing and a whole assortment of alts at lower levels that I would eventually like to level. Just trying to find a new home in a guild that enjoys leveling a bunch of characters and guild groups since my current guild is deserted and not necessarily making a come back anytime soon.
No raids are mandatory. Ever.

We are doing planar raids often along with Kael, for armor quests. Then we throw in whatever else. Tonight was a quite successful Plane of Growth raid. Learned a lot, died a little [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Last friday was ToV, learned a little, died a lot! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We do have players with mains and alts at all levels and it's quite the opposite of your current guild. We are definitely growing and you would be welcome here.

Bigginns 57 War
Krythen 57 Enc
Ezrick 51 Clr