Thread: No or Yes
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 02:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. When I was working at Maxis, I smoked a bowl on my lunch break and was reported to HR by a former subordinate at EA who "anonymously" tried to snitch me out when I was working at EA with him on my test team. I never suspected him until he did it the second time, with success.

I pieced it together a few years later and looked him up on LinkedIn, where I reported his car parked in his employer's parking lot to my baseball bat. He had recently posted pictures of his new car to his Facebook.

Do you believe in God?
ok now i know for sure you're either not married or she's fat.

yes I do, for I find the singularity of my point of view very strange. I still can't understand why, if I were only a bag of meat and chemical processors, I wouldn't simply function as an automaton. Like I get why my meat body walks around doing what it do, but why am I IN here observing things driving it? The thing would work perfectly just as well if it were just clockwork and didn't project into this round surface I perceive things through first-hand. also things have a strange way of "coming together" for me with extremely wild odds so yes I believe God exists & loves me, or at least that I am not on the base level of reality.

have you ever been in a jail cell overnight?
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-28-2021 at 02:24 AM..