Thread: Miscellaneous: Mobs hit way too far
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 02:54 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, a couple of yeas ago the "stun from attacks behind you" wasn't implemented.
Unless it was implemented buggy, this wouldn't be the issue. When I say they're 15-20 feet away from me, I mean they are incredibly far when landing hits. I notice this while pulling, and it's not just stuns. I mention stuns because what happens after the pull, is while strafe-circling I will get hit and stunned, and then be able to get away because despite the mobs being right on top of me, after hitting me, and after the stun has worn off, they'll have pathed off course a bit and now theyre even further from where they were when they initially hit me. So it feels like a resolution issue because I've read that it can affect things even such as fall damage, which makes me think it'll affect where mobs think that I am. It feels like the server and my game client are not syncing my location correctly. I tried dropping my window's resolution down, as well as my ingame resolution, and while it fixed it somewhat, I am still having the same issues, just seemingly not as frequently.