View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 09:02 PM
Kobold

Wow thank you Jim for that extremely detailed reply. At this point I'm contemplating if I want to try and farm up a few hundred plat to make the journey a little more bareable or just jump in. Since the hands are sore I've just been hanging around gfay giving out SoW on my Druid, but I have about 250 plat on him from farming and selling on and off.

In any case I think it's down to paladin or monk. Paladin sounds kind of cool to me because I wouldn't mind being that friendly tank which serves as the vessel to help other toons reach their higher levels since I've read paladin is so good at group scale aggro management. In all the MMOs I play I tend to gravitate towards support play anyway, so seems about right. Only thing holding me back I suppose is I don't want to do those first few levels over again.

Maybe I will farm up some crushbone belts or shoulder pads and expedite his levels enough so I can head to crushbone and tank for people. Or collecting a ton of bonechips? Both seem doable and not too action per minute intensive for a level 15 Druid.

Thanks again for the replies all