Thread: Altergate
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was 60 people last time I looked. Not bad for first few hours of a server with very little publicity. As I already said in another thread, the server is way more fun than normal classic EQ to me so far. I wasn't expecting very well thought out NPC spawn placement and things like that but it's actually well put together. Haven't been to any high level zones but I think both blue server and red server players will like it from what I've seen. Definitely beats leveling in east commons.

So far, it's by far the best custom EQ server I've played on the entire selection list. If he keeps adding custom raid content at a good pace and can manage to make the resist system and itemization right, it could easily be better than an EQ live PvP server. I've already done all the content on p99 a million times before so the PvE is even better on here to me. I would play a class you've never played before then it feels almost like a brand new game.
Custom spells/AA? Are there even AA? What's level cap?