View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KansasComrade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the first I’ve ever heard of inability to make it to a mob granting you preference over those who can. It’s a bold play, let’s see how it plays out for him.
Normally its used as an argument against it; if you can't attend mobs, you won't be able to use the equipment to help the guild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18120 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woof...The thought process here really was "I'm not going to be here often enough to help others get their ore, therefore I deserve it."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, after the roll, after the grats, and after they camp dragon aggro, Bladefrenzy goes back into at ~5:43 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/471816717?t=05h43m31s .. "so , as I was saying.." .. and then someone mutes his mic it seems... and then again at ~5:48 , smearing Fangry for toon-switching.. idk.. Bladefrenzy wasn't even IN the fight - whether on a main or alt. wow.
In fairness this pretty much proves that he doesn't get to make the fight often then!

It is internally logically consistent!