Kunark

Trakanon

Number of Items Dropped:
2 Items + 2-6 Teeth + 3-6 Spells

Special Rules:
Prior to spawned Trak it looks like he drops the Guts for Bard Epic
After Spawned Trak is implemented, Guts are removed
Spawned Trak should drop only 1 item from loot table + Bard Epic piece
Rumor is Undead Dragon Sinew drops 100% after Chardok revamp in addition to loot table, but I have not researched this myself

I did uncover a few posts about Trak being able to gate, it appears a lot of dragons could. Info below:
https://web.archive.org/web/20020809...0/archive.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20020208...e/history.html

Quote:
Started the day off with Trakanon. He kept getting stuck in wall, so we decided to try him there. He gated, big surprise. Reformed and went again
Quote:
Trakanon after gating two times, goes down.
Comments:
There was a ton of Trak data out there but the 2 Items + Teeth was pretty straight forward. I only logged the high and low here to prove as low as 2 but as high as 6 teeth can drop.

I’m not sure if spawned trak is dropping 2 loots + Bard epic piece on P99. If you need evidence for 1 drop + epic I saw a ton about that and can link it.

I only happened to log a 5 spell drop, but Talendor had shown 6. Assuming spell table is same for all open world Kunark dragons

Severilous

Number of Items Dropped:
0-3 Epic Drops + 1-4 Items + 3-6 Spells

Special Rules:

Epic Drops + Loot cannot be less than 2 items
Perhaps possible to see an extremely rare 4 Item Drop + 4 Epic drops (2 scales + 2 books), but never saw.
Appears that up to 3 of the same item can drop, perhaps more (evidenced by VP dragons)

Comments:
I only happened to log a 5 spell drop, but Talendor had shown 6. Assuming spell table is same for all open world Kunark dragons.

Perhaps early in Kunark Severilous also dropped Red Scales, a post specifically mentions this. Was perhaps an early loot table error that was patched out shortly after dragon kills were being logged. Not sure if you are interested in recreating that.

On the 8/31/2001 kill they posted a screenshot showing the coin on the corpse as well as Sev’s death message text. Not sure if those are implemented on P99, but here you go:
https://web.archive.org/web/20020602...vMoneyShot.jpg

Coin was 10GP, 5SP 9CP

Death message is: “This can not be! How did one such as you slay me? I curse you, your children, and your children’s children. All here will pay!”

That is one salty dragon!

I did uncover a post about Sev being able to gate, it appears a lot of dragons could. Info below:
https://web.archive.org/web/20020216...news_1001.html

Quote:
Sev tried to evade us for a bit, even going so far as to gating!

Talendor

Number of Items Dropped:

Special Rules:

Perhaps possible to see an extremely rare 4 Item Drop + 4 Epic drops (2 scales + 2 books), but never saw.
Appears that up to 3 of the same item can drop, perhaps more (evidenced by VP dragons)

Comments:
Never logged a 3 epic item drop, but could be possible based off Sev / Gore data.

Not sure if he could gate, although Trak / Sev / Gore can, so is plausible
[/QUOTE]

Gorenaire

Number of Items Dropped:

Special Rules:

Comments:
I only happened to log a 5 spell drop, but Talendor had shown 6 (out of era Luclin drop had 6 spells on Gore too). Assuming spell table is same for all open world Kunark dragons.

Granted I was only listing loot in the spreadsheet that is shown on the wiki, but I came across 9 loot reports of Selo`s Drums of the March dropping off of Gore. So pretty sure she should drop them? I listed as the bard horn in the data.

I did uncover a post about Gore being able to gate, it appears a lot of dragons could. Info below:
https://web.archive.org/web/20020216...news_1001.html

Quote:
Being the normal PiTA, Gore likes to be, she now gated it seems as well and so we were forced to fight her where she wanted to be.

VP Dragons (Silverwing, Druushk, Hoshkar, Nexona, Xygoz, Phara Dar)

Number of Items Dropped:
2-4 Items + 0-3 Spells

Special Rules:
Perhaps can drop more spells or have a minimum drop, I only saw 1 kill with specifics listed. Could very well have same rules as open world dragons.

Comments:
Due to limited data the drop rate was based off all dragons combined, early Luclin era was listed and could be used for additional confidence but I did not include it in the calculations.

Rumor has it on P99 that these dragons can drop no loot and maybe only a spell or two. I had some surprisingly limited data to work with (lots of reported kills but never shared the loot drop). I found no hard evidence of zero drops. Maybe, maaaaaybe a single drop, but I am very doubtful. Those single drops listed in the data were extrapolated from a bulk list at times, and were often kills with their alliance. If you take that website out of the picture, 2-4 loots seems the norm.

I’m not saying you are wrong, perhaps you uncovered some hard evidence of people specifically saying ‘WTF Verant grind my VP key for months in our guild and we get met with this no loot crap off a freaking dragon??’. I never saw anything to that effect. By comparison, I saw a lot of saltiness and outrage on Sleepers Tomb golems (MotG, Final Arbiter, Prog) having no loot. I never saw that in VP, so would ask kindly 2-4 loots be accepted.