Comments:
N/A

Eashen of the Sky

Number of Items Dropped:
2-3 Items

Special Rules:
Duplicates of same item allowed, unsure about more

Comments:
Fist of Lightning did not exist until later it is believed, drop history shows as rare towards end of era, but Luclin seems extremely common. Unsure what drop rate you want to go with.

Gozzrem

Number of Items Dropped:
2-3 Items + 0-2 Dragon Meats

Special Rules:

Comments:
A few 1-drops listed in data, but feel they could be in margin of error and not considered (same with the single occurrence of 4 drops).

Telkorenar

Number of Items Dropped:

Special Rules:

Comments:
N/A

Lendiniara the Keeper

Number of Items Dropped:
2-3 Items + Lendiniara’s Talisman + 0-2 Dragon Meats

Special Rules:
Duplicates of same item allowed (except talisman), unsure about more

Comments:
Drop history seems to confirm Talisman is a 100% drop. The very few gaps fall within margin of error on reporting.

Found evidence that LTK could gate (not sure if she does on P99), apparently a lot of dragons could (11/09/2001):
https://web.archive.org/web/20030604...0/archive.html

Quote:
After named we tried Lendiniara, almost got her but she gated then the zone crashed.

Cekenar, Sevalak Zlexak

Number of Items Dropped:
1-2 Items + 0-2 Dragon Meats

Special Rules:
Duplicates of same item allowed

Comments:
Cekenar had a mention that Wurmscale Fist Wraps were new loot in the last patch on 10/24/2001.

Zlexak had a mention that Baton of Flame is new loot in the last patch on 10/24/2001.

Vulak`Aerr

Number of Items Dropped:
3 Items + 0-2 Dragon Meats

Special Rules:
No duplicates allowed, each Item must be unique in the drop.
No special rules appear to be which items should drop, can be any 3 items.

Comments:
No Dragon Meats logged, but assuming is the same for all Velious Dragons.

I would not consider the 9/4/2001 drop of 2 loots as relevant due to the massive number of consistent 3 drop reports.

I’m not sure exactly what graphic the Mrylokar’s Dagger has on P99, but I did find this image of it having the ‘shishkebab’ graphics. I seem to recall some time in Luclin it was switched to a jeweled dagger look, I think someone mentioned it has the jeweled look on P99, just not sure. Post shows as 11/28/2001, so doubtful the look changed from this prior to Luclin:
https://www.talismanguild.org/index.php?news_id=80
https://www.talismanguild.org/images/11-27_santhia.jpg

For what it’s worth, it also mentions Rowyl’s Metal Armguards were changed from an ugly pink look to a ‘Druidy green’ look. Not sure what look is on P99 currently.

Lord Vyemm

Number of Items Dropped:

Special Rules:

Comments:
May be possible the Dragonrib Club was not added in until the time of Fist of Lightning / Wurmscale Fist Wraps. Further research would need to be done to confirm.

Lady Nevederia

Number of Items Dropped:

Special Rules:

Comments:
May be possible the Girdle of Dark Power was not added in until the time of Fist of Lightning / Wurmscale Fist Wraps. Further research would need to be done to confirm.

I don’t believe the 2 cases of single drops were significant to warrant single drops happening, they were inferred by process of elimination from a large loot list.

Lord Kreizenn

Number of Items Dropped:

Special Rules:

Comments:
I don’t believe the 3 cases of single drops were significant to warrant single drops happening, they were inferred by process of elimination from a large loot list.

Jorlleag

Number of Items Dropped:

Special Rules:
Duplicates of same item allowed. Shows 3 helms dropping, so could prove this was allowable on all ToV dragons but Vulak.

Comments:
May be possible the Crown of Resilience was not added in until the time of Fist of Lightning / Wurmscale Fist Wraps. Further research would need to be done to confirm.

I don’t believe the 1 case of single drops and 1 case of 4 drops were significant to warrant single drops happening, they were inferred by process of elimination from a large loot list.

Lord Feshlak

Number of Items Dropped:

Special Rules:

Comments:
I don’t believe the 2 case of single drops were significant to warrant single drops happening, they were inferred by process of elimination from a large loot list.

Aaryonar

Number of Items Dropped:

Special Rules:

Comments:
I don’t believe the 3 cases of single drops were significant to warrant single drops happening, they were inferred by process of elimination from a large loot list.

Lord Koi`Doken

Number of Items Dropped:

Special Rules:

Comments:
May be possible the Bracelet of the Deep Sea was not added in until the time of Fist of Lightning / Wurmscale Fist Wraps. Further research would need to be done to confirm.

Note that not one guild on the list reported Sea Dragon Meat as dropping. Is there evidence this should be on his loot table in era?

Dagarn the Destroyer

Number of Items Dropped:
2-3 Items

Special Rules:

Comments:
May be possible either Ancient Wurm Hide Greaves or Shining Metallic Pantaloons were not added in until the time of Fist of Lightning / Wurmscale Fist Wraps. Further research would need to be done to confirm. Leggings did drop on 10/8/2001, but didn’t specify which.

I don’t believe the 1 case of single drops were significant to warrant single drops happening, they were inferred by process of elimination from a large loot list.

Dozekar the Cursed

Number of Items Dropped:
1-7 Tears + 0-2 Dragon Meats

Special Rules:
Duplicates of same item allowed (maybe more?)

Comments:
Single tears were definitely happening, as were 7 tears. However, more than a few sites made mention that after his model changed, the tear drop rate was nerfed to a 2-3 average. I did see a case of a single tear and a few 4 tears out of era. Not sure how much weight that holds, would be interested to see if anyone can locate 5-7 tear drops after the model update, perhaps they were just very rare. Take this for what it’s worth...

Evidence:
http://legacyofsteel.net/#/archives
06/30/2001 (also, note size of the new model, not sure how accurate to P99 Doze):
Quote:
Sure there's nothing more than a minor fascination with PoM, but we can pass our time there while waiting 7 days for Dozekar to spawn and drop his 2 tears.
07/05/2001:
Quote:
Thanks to Vald for giving us the head's up that the quest had finally been fixed. Mask is pretty nice. Not so nice when you think about the fact that it requires 4 tears and Doze only drops 2-3 tears now.
While somewhat related to Dozekar, does mention the named drakes for the quests drop the ‘Glowing Orb’ instead of the symbol very often, not sure if Verant fixed drop rate after hearing this, further research would be needed. Previous posts here listed named drakes as 3 day spawn time too, which is what I think he was referring to in his rant:
06/26/2001:
Quote:
Doze-slacker bit the dust and dropped some more tears. The spawn times on the drakes is currently killing us. Also the fact that 9 out of 10 times they seem to drop the damned Glowing Orb is also fairly fucked.
https://web.archive.org/web/20020206...ws.cgi?newsall
07/06/2001:
Quote:
In other news we have dispatched Doze a couple times including Dozekar v3.0. Give us back the Blue Smurphy Doze with his 7 tear drops Verant!!!!
07/25/2001:
Quote:
Doze dropped the usual 3 tears

NToV Flurry Drakes

Comments:
I’m not sure how they work on P99, but found evidence of them being able to gate:
https://www.talismanguild.org/index.php?news_id=76
Quote:
After we killed Vyemm on Saturday, two flurry drakes showed up to our kill spot to say hello. And for the first time, we had one of the flurriers gate. And of course when he came back, he brought a bunch of his dearest friends with him.
Also, I found that the drop rate on Flurry Drake loot seemed to be pretty decent. Some guild was even handing tons of items in to bankers (their way of destroying or probably showing off how awesome their guild is that these pieces people drool over are rotting for them).

This is just a feeling, I didn’t log that data and it wasn’t reported all the time. Perhaps a small bump to the drop rate would be in order? +10%? Would not consider that game changing, and if anything may encourage a bit more exploration / attempting by smaller guilds.