Thread: Good bye
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don't have the infrastructure to zone pull, you numpty. Sure, we could get Eashen, Aary, Ikatiar to zoneline. But we're not equipped to learn zone pulls on the fly from as deep as possible in ToV. We don't have the idols (you camp those 24/7), we don't have the DA earrings (you guys clickfest every ring war and broke the agreement for rotating those).

You guys don't want competition, you want everyone else to be scrambling while you guys get every kill possible and then get salty if someone else even gets one mob you were after.
DA Earrings are 150k

The idol camp is a bunch of level 20 mobs. What do you suggest Aftermath does? Rotate the camp with other guilds? I can kind of understand where you're coming from, we do have it often. But, there's a reason we have it all the time. We probably check it the most. I've seen it open many times, and i'm not often strolling through highpass.

There are options. A lot of NToV pulls can be executed without a DA idol on a necro or mage. WToV too.

Eashen, Arry, ikky, dagarn, vyemm(lol), koi... those are pretty nice targets. Why not compete for them?

Because ya'll don't want to be competitive?

I'm sorry if I seem blunt, I like kittens =/ but it's unfair to just blame other guilds for your p99 experience because of your own guild's short comings. I wouldn't join a family oriented WoW guild and then bitch on the forums that it's not fair Team Method can kill Lady Jaina Proudmoore but mine can't. (For the record I AM in a casual family oriented WoW guild)
Last edited by Twochain; 04-06-2019 at 07:26 PM..