View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

I didn't read anything past the first page, but I just rolled a warrior alt and am leveling him around EC. I get invited to an orc group every time I log in. Just start sending tells and create your own group if you can't find one.

Yes, most people have some really nice gear on their low level alts, but you can still find a lot of people willing to do duos or trios. Also, the stuff in EC is soloable even without really good gear. I split my leveling in live from 1-15 between WFP, EC, and NRo. I'd say 50% of that was soloing. Just ask for a couple of buffs at the EC tunnel entrance and you'll plow through a few levels in a very short amount of time. As you progress in levels you'll find that twinked or not, groups start becoming a bit of a necessity if you aren't one of the classes that is innately good at soloing.

Lastly, we all know this isn't 100% classic, especially after 9 years. It is, however, hands-down the best simulation of Norrath in its glory days and we are very lucky we get to enjoy it for free.
Last edited by shams; 09-06-2018 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: 1-15, not 0-15 :p