View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh hot diggity, calling out my post made 5 months ago!

Look - Most custom UI features aren't classic. I'd like to see them removed because they make the game more tedious and in most cases more challenging. Just like classic EQ was.

I've moved my web policing posts to the Bugs Forum... Until my posts from 5 months ago get quoted up, then I respond elsewhere.
This game will NEVER EVER be totally "Classic". Very few of us are virgins on here. I know pretty much every trick in the book on here and I bet you do too. When this game started nobody knew shit. Hell even having a Twink on here was pretty much unheard of in the beginning. The next expansion came out faster than you could level unlike here. We all have twinks out the ass and alt Twinks out the ass because still being in Kunark is FAR from "classic". I can come up with 30 things that will NEVER be classic on here because of the Titanium Client.

So if you want to play Classic have at it. I would rather have, for the limited time most people have to play this game weekly, a half decent compromise. YMMV. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Not many people 13 years old in their Moms basement playing on here today.