Thread: FTE Race Lines
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puluin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a portal ring is considered a legit zonelines while being only a 1-way zone in, you must also consider the PoM 1-way zone in as a legit zoneline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why?
Because they act in the same manner. Both are a 1-way zone in from a different place, with the ability to zone in from PoM being much more restrictive in the sense you must take the risk to even GET to PoM. Opposed to a port which can be done from any location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was discussed amongst a number of guilds who all agreed that the list posted by Llandris was basically in line with current rules and conventions. The list is merely to document what people currently use so everyone could be on the same page.
Where was this discussion from guild leaders? I know i've been gone for a bit, but i am failing to find any discussion on the raid forum (which is where the guild leaders should be discussing stuff like this...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The lines are now clearly posted so there's no hidden ruleset. How is this more confusing than before?
you obviously missed my edit stating i did not see that llandris posted it...