View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] . Appreciate the input!

No water staff here; phinny has been stingy. I'll give that a crack tho.
That's a tough question.

What zone and greenies do you intend on farming? Some will destroy your pet in no time, others of the same level bracket won't

Raw hp, AC, max hit and pet level are in favor of 57 earth pet, but I would still go for 54 water pet provided you managed to get a staff off Phinni. If you can handle getting hit from time to time, just get in melee range and have water pet backstab mobs. Works really well with buffs like PotG and saves your pet a lot of hps & downtime. But then again, if those greenies hit too hard for water pet or you, and without a water staff, 57 earth pet would be a better choice.

I've never been a big fan of earth pet even to solo, I always have liked air and water pet better. To answer one of your questions, 59 air pet is a stud (more so with PoS air mastery staff), but it's a long way from 56 to 59.

I've been using 59 air pet almost exclusively in Droga to get enough skins & salts to get 2 chars from KoS to Ally and it's been wrecking goblins AF 🙂. It's stun ability is insane to prevent mobs from casting or hitting