View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 02:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va1entines [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the exact reason other guilds cant race, they dont understand test server practice. I dont blame you for thinking the way you do, I would just like you to understand I can run a statue race in under 91 seconds and within 1 second be back and repeat it. And not all races need to be run to completion anyways.
Again, you guys like to assume an awful lot. You worded at you had "2500 races" I did not think when you mentioned this you were considering your practice runs against no one "racing for statue"

What is your practice to actual race ratio then? Seeming how you want to try and deflect by acting like you have more experience. I just ran a statue run on a test server i help run for P99 and got 97 seconds, was like my 3rd time ever doing it.

Even if you spent only 2 minute on each "race" of 2500 that 5000 minutes of your life you spent practicing "racing" for velious mobs in 2021.

Cringe and act like your level of knowledge is unreachable. Fine by me.

If you would like you can come on OUR test server right now and beat our best leader board race of 93 seconds for Statue. I helped set this practice server up so <ST> and <TSS> could use it, not because I had a desire to win some trivial race, but to help some people out who im friends with, and have fun.

Cheers.
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>