View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really know all that much about science. Science is usually just unnecessary detail to people that don't work in a scientific field. What I do know, is if we have to start listening to creepy youtube videos and talk radio instead of the scientific consensus -- were fucked anyway.

I'm just going to have to go with the majority opinion of climate scientists...especially after -- you know -- its been revealed Big Oil, Coal, and Chemicals were all spending billions in climate denial media.
Science isn't by consensus, it's by proven result. I mean you really just defined what I said about much of scientists being locked into old world propaganda to control not only a population and their ideas but also how they buy or consume.

zero-point energy generation is one good example. It's been proven, a system invented, and then seized by the govt to prolly never be seen again. Such things are a threat to a set consumerism, such as a reliance on nuclear energy production, natural gas, coal and oil. You must have your petrodollar or else, so don't touch the oil.

Meanwhile best propaganda, nuclear reactors are just so destructive. But nuclear energy is scientific consensus, at least of the consensus allowed to participate in the consensus as is the norm. So years ago they made it seem natural, explained how our star operates by nuclear fusion. Yet, isn't proven, but we have consensus, yet still an unproven theory. If consensus were to be allowed to swing towards electrically charged plasma such as in the electric universe theory, people may not be willing to consume nuclear power plants so readily any longer, maybe demand zero-point energy.

But then if nuclear power ended having been fully replaced by free energy, how could states like Iran be allowed to build a nuclear power plant for "energy production" uh-huh. And now if they didn't do that, our military industrial complex may slow down exchange of petrodollars. Seriously, you are stuck in a failed Matrix/1984 style system you think is ok because of manipulated scientific consensus. Free power and a world all with access to clean water is ssooo unscientific! Break free of it.