View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't like that ranged shaman +5 sv all item from POH?
I actually hadn't seen that (Spiritguard): it was in the wiki but didn't have the Plane of Hate category, so I fixed it.

It's pretty nifty. But if you're rocking say a Talisman of Benevolence you've already got almost as much (24 vs. 25) total + to resists, plus of course a lot better stats overall, so I'm not sure Spiritguard is that special. It's certainly a great addition to a set of resist gear.

And similarly there are other good items for Shaman in the planes. Who couldn't use a pair of those +30 fire resist gloves from Sky, for instance?

I'm just saying that, unless you count the stuff that drops off Cazic or Innothule, there's just not a whole lot that's truly unique/special. Thanks to the expansions Shaman can get great gear lots of other places so I just don't see them as being as motivated to go the the planes as other classes.

But if they do go there certainly can be stuff worth looting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.