View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all, I said there were groups all over the internet manipulating the way Americans view politics...that's just a fact.

It doesn't have to be the CIA. Especially sense there is a good chance that the whole antifa group was started by the CIA. So it would be strange on the face of it for them to be demonizing it. Rather this seems like a counter move from some opposing faction that likes the president.

Or maybe 3 guys got hit with bike locks. I never said that couldn't happen.

My point was you were stupid to look at videos on the internet from biased sources and assume some insane thing is going on. PC liberal rich kids from berekely going around smashing people with bike locks.

That's insane. berkeley PC kids are not generally violent criminals. Thats pretty much the end of me defending them. I mean -- I like everyone else in this form think antifa is stupid and a contradiction.

"lets fight nazis by being some rainbow ninja crew"

its stupid. And clearly these motherfuckers haven't been around enough tatooed ex-con neo-nazi's to know they aren't a group you want to fuck with. It's basically the same thing as if they said they were going to go fight the bloods and crypts in LA or some shit.

I'm going to ahead and guess a lot of these more hardcore antifa kids got the crap knocked out of them at some point -- but im not going to go around collecting youtube videos of isolated incidents and try to create a manifesto out of it.
The CIA didn't create Antifa.

It's been around Europe for around a century now.

And I'm not claiming Antifa is some roaming horde attacking people at random.

But they are a problem and mostly because mainstream media praises them.

I've literally seen thousands of hours of live streams from multiple people regarding Antifa, so don't tell me I'm being "tricked". Again, the left totally loses me when they tell me not to believe my eyes. It's an insult to my intelligence.

You don't think all the people losing their god damn minds over Trump being elected is going to produce some crazy violent extremists?

So spare me the patronizing.

You don't know half of the stories out there because the news you trust shields you from it. They tell you it's fake, not true, etc. So you assume they're telling you the truth.

How about you watch some livestreaming of these events. Then you'll see what's really going on. You can't jump cut and edit livestreaming.