View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

There's probably a way to fix it (there usually is in EQ), but it's probably a giant pain (because faction usually is in EQ). I wouldn't recommend it.

Not everyone will agree with this, but from about 25 to 40 I really don't think you need any more plat than you get from killing aviaks or centaurs or whatever. That should be enough to cover your spells, and when you get higher you'll be able to earn plat way faster killing hill giants (or, in a few levels after, Seafury Cyclops or various nameds that drop rare items). In between just wear whatever mobs drop because you're a shaman, and we're awesome and don't need special gear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TLDR: Either focus on leveling now and earn plat later when you can do so much faster, or kill treants now, get a bit more plat you don't need, and have to deal with attacks at druid rings or some painful faction work.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.