View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 02:32 PM
Fire Giant

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No one is simply just a product of their environment. No one is entirely trapped by their nature. It's basic to settle on one or the other and just surrender our entire perspective and consciousness to a singular ideal.
Then pursue YOUR ideal regardless of the outcome?

You practically answer all of your questions flawlessly, which leads me to think you need someone to simply validate them as a step to move forward.

Personally I do not even think you need validation at all, you just need someone to talk to [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Have you tried recently going into therapy? Or if you did was your interaction poor?

You mention being or living near DC, a quick google search led me to see there are some Lacanianism representatives there.

It might be frustrating at first, but I believe you could get a lot out the Lacan approach for Psychotherapy, my two cents worth to you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]