Thread: Warrior Help
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 09:09 AM
Kobold

When I was levelling my warrior, I think I was in high keep doing the 2 nobles on 2nd floor. I was using ToD for the slow and then switching to my 2 blood points + fungi and was able to sustain through tank and spanking them at the same time, then just splitting the camp up a little at a time after the initial break-in. I would suggest trying this camp out, as high keep still has a pretty solid ZEM exp modifier.

EDIT: This camp is also very good if you have a couple items on your wish-list. As a warrior, making money is a bit tricky, and this whole zone is chock-full of tasty guards who all drop 1 fine steel sword each. IIRC, from about 50-54 I was able to make roughly 3k per level just killing guards on the 2nd floor and vendoring at the merchant on 1st floor, then banking it all. This will allow you to get your hands on a ToD if you need, or potentially some other rather valuable items for yourself. Happy hunting! You can also reach out to me in-game on Felys/Maori/Gitta - Maybe I can assist in some way. I usually have alts available to play with.
Last edited by BrandoBonaducci; 04-24-2022 at 09:21 AM..