View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry Swirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your post is a troll because you didnt give your opinion or supporting information mead, why even bother posting?
My philosophy and contributions are well documented here already. You workout according to whatever your goals are. Generally speaking, most people powerlifting go for a 1 rep max. If I’m reading what you’re saying right, he’s saying people should be maxing out with 4 reps instead less than that. Most people generally max out with 1 rep, and base your following workouts according to that. But you can have a personal record (PR) of 2-4 which is great. But it means you can actually lift more than that. So you structure workouts to increase your max, and then work on your more rep PRs.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.