View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 09:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How easy is it to get around? Do you have issues getting to banks and merchants? Hmm you suggest going to gnome to make things easier or flexible as well. I'm assuming that's why you are thinking to switch to gnome.
It really isn't that terrible getting around as one of the evil races. Just takes you a bit more effort but nothing absolutely awful. The only place that you may have problems with is on Faydwer. On that continent you won't have access to a bank without some faction grinding and even then some race/diety combinations are very hated. There are I believe two vendors on the continent you can sell too. One at or near the druid circle and a vendor at the center of dagnor's cauldron.

Other then that you have access to Neriak, Grobb and Oggok. Freeport can be done with a little faction work and a few tricks. The rest of the cities will pretty much hate you unless you do some faction work with them. In terms of the good cities, unless you have a specific reason for visiting them, you don't really need to go to them. Technically yes you have more access to quests in the good cities, but the evil towns have their own quests as well. I'm not entirely sure if there are more good quests than bad. Someone else would have to answer that.