View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 08:03 PM
Kobold

Yeah Croco I offer a sincere apology and your response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...Unfortunately it's a bit too little too late at this point.

Then you continue to explain, by my reading, that Kitten's and Riot's biggest faults are they're too good natured. ( no judemnet here buddy - that's pretty basic human nature reasoning )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens gets a lot of shit for trying to be the really good guys who get along with everyone, and similarly Riot gets shit for supposedly acting like the benevolent overlords of the server who people say act holier than thou...

And furthermore. As far as anything I may offer forgiveness for... According to you there's nothing to forgive?

Quote:
This campaign you speak of is from a single R&F thread. It's not like he was bullied incessantly on discord and in game... If you can't read the tongue in cheek nature of all the posts calling for him to delete his character to hold up his side of the bet I'm not sure what else to tell you.

The father's day thing and the political strategy comment speak to the toxicity Quish was founded on and continues to foster.

Dude! I'm doing my best here to lessen toxicity on this server, but someone's gotta meet me half way!