Thread: Go Nancy!
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Do you really think Nanci freaking Pelosi, the most institutional of all institutional politicians, is singlehandedly trying to change US foreign policy?
Unless you can find me a quote from the white house that doesn't say other wise, yes.

Biden said he didnt know why she was goign on camera.

Blinken says that he doesnt know why she is going, and the military is on reccord saying they dont want her to go.

and the press has no clue why or when or what is going on either.

Yes, I very confidently can say that, unless you can show me some evidence other than your opinion otherwise.

Quote:
. She's 100% pushing America's stance
“We are clear that nothing has changed about our one China policy which is guided by Taiwan Relations Act. We do not support Taiwan’s independence,” The secretary of state said while addressing a media briefing.

Quote:
Likewise, she undoubtedly discussed and planned the whole trip with the executive department, whatever they say publicly. This may come as a shock to you, but countries don't just announce their intentions on everything publicly
White House clash with Pelosi over Taiwan spills into the open

Theres too much evidence contrary to what you believe for me to pick it out of that link, but go read it, its from a leftist source.

And you cannot just say, "The goverment does secret things, and they're all very organized and smart" as an argument as to why what they say publicly vs what they do is different! That's your own opinion.

Quote:
Do we want to thwart China's territorial ambitions? 100%, zero doubt. Do we also want cheap Chinese goods? 110%. Both things can be true at once.
All you had to say was: I dont care how many people die. I want my mangia and I want guns to protect me while I eat it!
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-02-2022 at 07:48 PM..