View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 11:19 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah_Lilac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you both for the welcome! Being wanted in groups is definitely something I am going for. hmm, yes I am female, but I'm sure it's not as uneven as that. Maybe it was more so waaay back in 1999 lol but just as many girls as guys play games, even if maybe less so certain games.

I did notice that I feel pretty much stuck if I can't find a group so that is sort of the bad side of it, but so far it usually doesn't take long, or at least it hasn't in crushbone! If I did end up stuck without a group I would probably just log out and do something else for a while then try back later.
I never played EQ either before trying p99. Its a fantastic game.

utilize the /who all commands...you can filter it to players close to your level

ex: level 10 cleric can do "/who all 8 12" and it will give you all the players online within that level range

also can type /lfg and it will flag you, may help get some tells from others looking for heals

there is so much useful info on the wiki...I always had a wiki page open while i played