View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 08:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FSI is nice for reverse kiting and FD splitting. Bash is the first attack (I believe) npc’s use so those are the most noticeable moments.

Really though any race works. It’s further proof the player/gear/level makes the toon, not starting stats and some minor perks. It also makes the debate that much more ridiculous for classes that can’t pick an ogre or regen class.
I was thinking that myself. What about all the other classes that can't pick Ogre or Troll as a race? Does that mean all of those are gimped as well because they don't have the Ogre's Front Stun Immunity or Troll's HP Regen? I mean they do fine without it and those other races have their perks as well.

Although countless articles, wiki's, blogs, posts and such I've read have all agreed that making a Dark Elf Shadow Knight is not a good idea. Apparently they don't make great Shadow Knight tanks or some such. Which makes no sense to me honestly. Then why offer Shadow Knight to another other race other than Troll or Ogre?
Last edited by Xruptor; 11-18-2019 at 08:41 AM..