View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Did mistmoore spawn on blue in 2009?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=937

Not sure if this image is from p99, but if MM spawned on live before kunark, then the UI is not classic (right? that's velious UI?)

I always assumed this was the live Mistmoore but that UI got me wondering...

ITT I linked, they talk about wanting the staff to open up the planes, in this SS that cleric has full hate armor so probably not same? Maybe? We need a god damn record keeper on this EMU

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"He was up for like 44 days. Not sure how this relates to any guild." -nilbog

Also Nilbog:

As far as Mayong is concerned, yes he was part of classic. From research, mostly what I read about him was he would cause zone disruption, kill/lag everyone, crash Mistmoore, and then hang out at the zone line. (Not that hard to do, I think I could make it happen)

He was rumored to drop the Fanged Skull Stiletto (the dagger mentioned here) "very early in release."

The day before the server launched, I spawned lots of raid mobs in gfaydark and allowed the remaining testers to fight them. I heard NO complaints about Mayong and people seemed to think it was a great fight. Also, no one complained about him until he was killed.. really guys, almost 2 months?

So we can expect MM on Green99? mebbe :O what a pimp nilbog is, I wonder how many patches we can look forward to. Are we going to see exploits that got nerfed out, working before those live patch dates? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-18-2019 at 09:49 AM..